JS Lotus Villa is a residential marvel developed by JS Group and is ready for possession project. JS Lotus Villa is spread over an area of 11 acres consisting of 164 units in total. Consisting of 164 units in Phase 1, 30% of the venture is purely for individual villas and the remaining 70% for villa plots, where at a later date the construction of villas can be done. Each unit is designed on a vaastu compliant structure, while detailed care has been taken in the creation of the elegant elevation for the villas. JS Lotus Villa is a specially developed for people who wish to live in luxurious homes with all the modern amenities to make life easier. The units are super spacious and have been designed in such a way that each unit receives abundant fresh air and sunlight. Situated on Sarjapur-Attibele Main Road, Anekal is a quaint neighbourhood surrounded by all basic and common amenities such as stores, malls, market – places, etc. to cater to the daily needs of the residents. Schools, colleges and hospitals are also at a minimal distance from JS Lotus. The site is in close proximity to all civic utilities too. The Anekal Railway Station is located at a distance of 2.9 km while the Bangalore International Airport is located at 1Hr 30Mins drive away.
The list of amenities at JS Lotus Villa is - Gymnasium, Swimming pool, children's play area, Clubhouse, jogging track, indoor games, landscaped gardens, Power backup, 24x7 security, car parking, shopping mall, school, hospital, ATM, etc. JS Lotus Villa has 4 variants of 3BHK units on offer with areas ranging between 1856 – 2124 Sqft. The units at JS Lotus Villa are priced between 68L and 78L. All the units contain 4 bathrooms each. The base selling price is Rs 3664 / Sqft.
Total interest payments
Please fill the form to get cheapest bank offers